Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Greatest Love of All

In the end... we're here to do really one thing.. LOVE... Love God, Love ourselves and Love others... all of our actions generally stream out of what or whom we love. We commit ourselves to certain actions to strive to meet the needs of what we love. Sometimes this love is healthy, sometimes destructive, but in the end, the motivation is love... love of self, love of affection from others... etc.. So why don't we focus on the Greatest Love of All.. recognizing the DIVINE that lives in us and wants us to love ourselves enough to seek HIM/HER and love the Most High. We make it so complicated but in the end that's what it's all about. The ultimate love we've been searching for has been hiding in us all along. Isn't that miraculous?!

I had focused on commitment for most of 2008, committing myself to the things that bring life to my life. The things that make the most of who the Most High has created me to be, and now, that foundation is solid (by the GRACE and POWER of the Most High). On that foundation we are building a whole new life. (We meaning the Most High and I, I find myself saying WE a lot lately) A life that is built on truth and authenticity and being all that the Most High has poured into me for the betterment of the world. The challenge I issue to anyone who's eyes happen to make it across these words, what do your actions say about who and what you love? Is that who you believed yourself to be? How do you change it?

No comments: